WisCon Weekly Webinars
WisCon hosts a weekly webinar every Monday at 1:00 p.m., excluding Mondays where a holiday is observed (i.e. Martin Luther King Jr. Day). Program information, COVID-19 assistance, and other training and promotional presentations will be included.
Connect to the current webinar via the UW Madison Zoom website: https://uwmadison.zoom.us/j/99797590129
Webinar Question and Answer
Have a safety or health question? What about a COVID-19 question? Submit your questions HERE! Questions submitted by Friday at noon will be answered during the following weekly webinar – just remember to tune in.
- April 19 – Cleaning and Disinfecting Respirators
- April 26 – Work Zone Awareness
- May 3 – COVID-19 update
Weekly webinar records will be available and posted below for on-demand viewing by Wednesday at noon following a regularly scheduled Monday webinar.
- April 12, 2021 – Noise, Hearing Protection
- April 5, 2021 – Distracted Driving Month & COVID-19 Update
- March 29, 2021 – Grain Handling
- March 22, 2021 – Falling Objects
- March 15, 2021 – Grinder Ring Test
- March 8, 2021 – Ladder Safety
- March 1, 2021 – COVID-19 Update
- February 22, 2021 – OSHA’s Injury Tracking Application (ITA)
- February 15, 2021 – Office Ergonomics
- February 8, 2021 – How to Read an Audiogram