Information and Help Topics
Instructions and Tutorial
- PT Central Data Entry Tutorial (2 minute PowerPoint)
- View using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Internet Explorer users will need to select “From Beginning” on the “Slide Show” tab.
- General Instructions – Clinical Proficiency Testing
- General Instructions – Environmental Proficiency Testing
Supplemental Forms and Worksheets
Please do not return these. Keep with your records.
Related Site Links
- American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC)
- American Association for Blood Banks (AABB)
- American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCLS)
- American Society for Microbiology (ASM)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS – CLIA Proficiency Testing – FAQs about CLIA Requirements for Proficiency Testing
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Clinical Laboratory Management Association (CLMA)
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- The Joint Commission
- National Laboratory Training Network (NLTN)
Medical Information and Literature
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (WDNR)
- Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (WDATCP)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- WSLH Environmental Analytical Services
WSLH PT is not responsible for the contents of any websites linked off our site. These links are provided as a courtesy to the organizations. Their presence on the WSLH PT website does not constitute or imply any type of endorsement or recommendation by WSLH PT, and WSLH PT assumes no responsibility for the use or accuracy of information provided.
Contact WSLH Proficiency Testing – 800-462-5261 – PTService@slh.wisc.edu