Acceptable Use Policy
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully, as access to and use of the Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene (WSLH) website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The material is for the noncommercial use of the general public. The fair use guidelines of the U.S. copyright statutes apply to all material on the WSLH web site and linked divisional web pages. The University of Wisconsin Board of Regents shall remain the sole and exclusive owner of all rights, title and interest in and to all specifically copyrighted information created and posted for inclusion in this system.
- Photographs and graphics on the WSLH website are either the property of the state department or the state agency that holds a license to use and display the material.
- For copy or use of information on the WSLH website that is outside of the fair use provisions of copyright law, please seek permission from the individual listed as responsible for the page.
- If you have any questions on using material on the WSLH website pages please e-mail the webmaster for specific page permission requests.
- If you cannot identify the web page contact, please direct inquiries to the WSLH by using our feedback form.
- If permission to reproduce or redistribute is granted, the following statement shall be included, “Reproduced with permission from the Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene.”
Thank you for your interest in adding the WSLH link to your website. In order to link to us, just follow these simple instructions.
- Always link to the WSLH home page. We do not recommend linking to any page other than the WSLH home page. Linking to internal pages may cause your link to be inoperable.
- Testing. Make sure to test your link from a browser to confirm it is working.
- Once the link is working, use our feedback form to let us know you have our link on your web site.
WSLH strives to meet federal and state accessibility requirements. If you encounter a page on the WSLH website that is not fully accessible and you would like to obtain an accessible form of the information contained within the page, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org to request the page in an accessible format.