Communicable Disease Division (CDD) Sponsored WCLN Training Events
Professional Acknowledgment for Continuing Education (P.A.C.E.) Credits
The CDD-sponsored WCLN training events that provide P.A.C.E. credits are administered through the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science-Wisconsin (ASCLS-WI). The ASCLS-WI is an approved provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. Program. CDD-sponsored training events will offer P.A.C.E. credit whenever possible. P.A.C.E. credits are usually available for up to one year after the original event.
Instructions for receiving P.A.C.E. Credits for Approved Programs
- To receive P.A.C.E. credit for audio conferences (live or archived) or other events, please listen for and record the code number which will be announced at the end of the program.
- After completion of the audio conference or other program, go to the ASCLS CE Organizer website.
- The first time you access the ASCLS CE Organizer website, you will be required to sign up for an account and create a user name and password, which you will use to log in to the site on future visits.
- Once you have logged into the site, go to the “Certificates” section of the site
- Choose ASCLS-Wisconsin and then choose the event for which you want to receive P.A.C.E. credit.
- Enter the code number that was announced at the end of the program.
- You can immediately print out your certificate of attendance.