WisCon Video Resources
Our team has put together a number of short tool box talk videos on a variety of safety and health topics to help assist employers and employees in ensuring a safe working environment. Videos are listed by subject below and were accurate at the time of recording.
- Bloodborne Pathogens Disinfectants
- Hepatitis B
- Minimum Requirements of A Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan
- Liquid Disinfectants 101
- Standard and Universal Precautions
- Falling Object Protection in Construction
- Guardrails for Fall Protection in Construction
- Ladderway Fall Protection
- Chemical Compatibility
- HazCom Consumer Product Exemption
- Secondary Container Labeling
- What Most Companies Miss
- Can You Hear Me?
- Ear Buds – Okay Or Not?
- How to Read an Audiogram
- How to Wear Hearing Protection – A Demonstration
- Put A Plug In It!
Injury and Illness Recordkeeping
- Band Saw Safety
- Machine Specific Energy Control Procedures
- Power Transmission Hazards
- Radial Saw Safety