WisCon Public Sector Consultation
The WSLH’s Occupational Health Division, with funding provided by the US Centers for Disease Control and the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, has established a team of occupational safety and health consultants whose mission is to help Wisconsin’s public sector employers reduce or eliminate workplace hazards by providing strategies and training that focus on workplace safety. Our services are provided without any cost to our clients.
Service Request Line: 608-262-6763
Available services include:
- Telephone and “virtual” consultation services via Webex, Zoom, and other meeting platforms.
- On-site assessment of workplace or job specific hazards for the purpose of making recommendations to reduce or eliminate potential employee exposures.
- Training services on occupational safety and health topics including, but not limited to:
- Respiratory protection
- Infectious Disease workplace planning
- Understanding PPE
- Workplace Risk Assessments/ Job Hazard Analysis
- Heat Stress
- Workplace Violence
To get started, please feel free to send us an email, give us a call, or click on the Public Sector Consulting Services Request Form link, above.