Clinical Metals Test Kit
Kit #6 Lead in Blood—one kit provides enough supplies for 100 tests.
Each specimen should be labeled with the patient’s name and accompanied by a completed toxicology requisition form (included in kit).
- Alcohol swabs
- Sterile gauze pads
- Multivette collection containers with caps
- Labeling tape
- Shipping bags for samples
- Absorbent material
- Adhesive bandages
- Styrofoam mailers/sleeves
- Return address labels (blue on white)
- Toxicology requisition forms—preprinted with agency address and agency account number
- Abbreviated fingerstick collection procedure
For information about the collection kits, collection procedure, interpretation of results, or other lead-related questions, contact the staff at 608-224-6252 or email@example.com.
For information and consultation regarding the appropriate medical and environmental follow-up for children with elevated blood lead, contact the Wisconsin Division of Public Health Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program at 608-266-5817