Collection Card Ordering & Pricing
The Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene (WSLH) conducts all newborn screening testing in the state. Specimens must be collected directly on a special filter paper card available from the WSLH (see below sample card).
Newborn Screening Card Fee Increase Effective 7/11/2023
On Wednesday, July 5, Governor Tony Evers signed the Wisconsin 2023-2025 Biennial Budget (2023 Wisconsin Act 19), which directed the Newborn Screening Card Fee to increase to $195.00 per card. The card fee increase is effective 7/11/2023. An updated order form with the new price is linked below.
Ordering Collection Cards
- Newborn Screening Order Form
- Order form is a fillable PDF that can be completed online, downloaded and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 844-390-6233
- If paying by check, mail it with the NBS Order Form or the invoice(s) to:
- Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene
- Accounts Receivable
- PO Box 78770
- Milwaukee, WI 53278-0770
- If paying by credit card:
- You can make an online payment (please be sure to include the Invoice number(s), PO number(s) and Account number) – OR –
- You can contact the WSLH A/R Department at 800-862-1065
For current pricing, call 608-262-6547.