Collection Card Ordering & Pricing
The Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene (WSLH) conducts all newborn screening testing in the state. Specimens must be collected directly on a special filter paper card available from the WSLH (see below sample card).
Ordering Collection Cards
- Print out and fill in the Newborn Screening Order Form
- IE and Chrome users will be able to fill in the form online. Firefox users will need to open in Acrobat Reader (a free utility) to use as a fillable form; or, print out a copy to fill in.
- If paying by check, mail it with the NBS Order Form to:
- Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene
- Accounts Receivable
- PO Box 78770
- Milwaukee, WI 53278-0770
- If paying by credit card:
- Contact the WSLH A/R Department at 800-862-1065
For current pricing, call 608-262-6547.